About Lawctopus Law School
Conceptualized and kick-started in May 2019, and formally launched in March 2020, Lawctopus Law School has taught a wide range of practical skills to over 8300+ law students, young lawyers, professionals, academicians, and business people in the last 18 months.
Over 1000 students have rated our courses and the average rating is 92.6/100 call our online courses a ‘warm’ learning experience!
At LLS, our courses are developed by subject matter experts (practitioners and academicians) and these courses are a mix of rigorously researched reading modules, recorded lectures by industry experts, weekly live sessions by experts, assignments (with personalized feedback), special, add-on career webinars, and the now famous ‘warmth and care’ of LLS.
In fact, our courses on Legal Research and Writing, Contract Drafting and Negotiation, Litigation Basics, ODR, IPR (with separate modules too for Trademarks, Copyrights, and Patents), Applying for LLM Abroad, Legal Notice Drafting, Mooting, and test prep mocks have transformed how people look at legal education and online legal education.
About the Contract Life Cycle Management Course
Contract Management can be a great starting point for a corporate career. Needless to say, the process of contract management is more complex than simply drawing up an agreement and getting the same executed by the contracting parties. Contract Management entails many pre-execution as well as post-execution steps, including but not limited to checking if the contract was structured in accordance with the standard form of contract and other company policies, reviewing third-party contract templates, managing databases, ensuring timely renewal or termination, compliance, etc.
Becoming an expert in this field can significantly decrease the amount of time and resources that you require to manage all contracts, whether it is a small, medium, or large-sized organization.
This course has been specifically designed to teach you everything about Contract Life Cycle Management. Through this course, you will be able to learn each step of Contract Life Cycle Management with the help of customized recorded lectures, extensive reading modules, and the MCQ test developed by the expert!
Structure of this Course
Module 1: Introduction to Contract Management and Pre-execution procedures
- What are contracts and smart contracts?
- What is Contract Management?
- Contract Management System and its importance
- Key administrative wings of Contract Management
- Contract Vetting / Red-lining (Practical Video)
Module 2: Steps involved in Contract Management and Contract Management Tools (Practical video for each step)
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Vetting
- Contract Abstraction
- Contract Summarisation
- Auditing and Reporting
Module 3: Skills required to be an efficient Contract Management Professional
- Who is a Contract Management Professional?
- Role of a Contract Management Professional
- Skills required to be an efficient Contract Management Professional
- Career opportunities in Contract Management
Module 4: Contract Management Tools
- What is ECMS?
- ECMS tools
Assignment: MCQ Test of 20 questions!
How can this course help you?
- Contract Management can be a lucrative career option for you.
- You can be an asset to any law firm or company.
- You can provide contract management services as a freelancer and earn good money!
- With expertise in contract management skills, you can become a legal educator as well.
Who can enrol for this course?
- Law students
- Legal Professionals
Duration and Mode of Learning
- Completely self-paced and online (You can complete this course in a period of 4 weeks!)
- Recorded video lectures
- Text-based modules and reading resources
- Online-based forum for doubts
- 1 compulsory assignment: MCQ Test of 20 questions
- You will get access to this course for 6 months!
LLS Completion Certificates will be provided to learners who score above 50% marks in the MCQ test!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment on this post or email at firstname.lastname@example.org