This workshop on “Basics of GST” will cover most of the aspects related to GST – such as applicability, registration, returns and law, and commerce and will introduce you to the concepts of Reverse Charge Mechanism and Input Tax Credit under the GST.
Sub-Topics for the Workshop on GST
- Introduction to GST
- Concept of Supply under GST
- Registration under GST
- Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Case Studies and Questions
- Input Tax Credit – What can be claimed and how it has to be?
- GST for E-commerce operators; GST Returns and Compliance
- E-way bills
- GST Assessment and Litigation
Practical skills that attendees can gain:
- Basic and advanced practical knowledge of the various prospects of Goods and Services Tax
- Basics of taxation, registration, administration, reporting, returns and in-depth accounting and recording of transactions,
- Laws related to GST
- Obtain an understanding of the Application of GST in everyday life
Who should do this workshop?
This workshop will be a good fit for students, graduates and professionals from all backgrounds and will be ideal for young lawyers, accountants, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries and young entrepreneurs.
About the Faculty
Priyanshi is a Chartered Accountant with an All India Rank 45 and has completed her B.Com. from HR College of Commerce, LLB from GLC, Mumbai and MBL from NLSIU. She has been a professional public speaker and corporate trainer, having conducted training on aspects of taxation, personal finance, soft skills, among others. She has worked in the field of taxation and transaction/deal advisory, tax and corporate litigation for over 3 years.
Yes, a Certificate will be issued to all the participants who attend all the sessions and score more than 50% in the MCQ-based Quiz (10 questions). The questions will be based on the topics covered during the workshop.